Keto Shrimp & Chorizo Spaghetti Squash Bowls
- 8 ounces chorizo (casings removed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 pound shrimp (casings removed)
- 4 cups spaghetti squash (casings removed)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (casings removed)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Place the chorizo in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat for about 6 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Remove and set aside.Add the olive oil, onions and garlic to the skillet and cook over medium-high heat for 2 minutes, or until fragrant and turning translucent.Add the water and simmer for one minute.Add the cajun seasoning, cooked chorizo, and shrimp to the pan and cook for three minutes or until the shrimp are turning pink and opaque.Stir in the cooked spaghetti squash, cilantro and lime juice until well combined.Remove from heat and serve, garnished with more cilantro or parsley if desired.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:04.