Mediterranean Keto Flatbread
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husks (ground, powder)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (ground, powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary
- Whisk the dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Add olive oil and cheese. Add the hot water last, stirring as it is added.
- Continue stirring until the psyllium fiber and coconut flour have absorbed all of the water. Flatten the dough onto parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Roll or press out the dough until it is thin and even.
- Be sure that it is a uniform thickness and less than ⅛-inch thick. Bake at 350ºF for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Baking time will depend on the thickness of the dough. When browned, transfer to a cooling rack, peel away the parchment paper and allow the flatbread to cool.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the flatbread into squares for sandwiches.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:14.