Buffalo Chicken Tenders (low-carb, keto)
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken tenderloin (or breasts cut into strips)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup hot sauce (or breasts cut into strips)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter (or breasts cut into strips)
- Preheat oven to 425°F 2.
- Mix almond flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder 3.
- Mix egg, heavy cream, and 1 Tbsp hot sauce in a separate bowl 4.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and/or a baking rack 5.
- Dip chicken into egg mixture, then into "breading" 6.
- Place "breaded" chicken tenders on baking sheet 7.
- Bake for 20 minutes 8.
- While chicken cooking, mix melted butter and 1 cup hot sauce 9.
- Remove chicken from oven, drizzle/coat tenders with butter and hot sauce mixture 10.
- Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F (broil briefly to crisp up tenders if desired) 11.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:43:34.