- 2/3 pound bacon (or pancetta, diced)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- fresh parsley (or pancetta, diced)
- 2 pounds zucchini
- 4 eggs (yolkegg yolks)
- 3 ounces grated parmesan cheese
- Pour the heavy cream into a sauce pan and bring it to a boil.
- Lower the heat and let boil for a few minutes until reduced by a fourth. Fry panchetta/bacon in butter until crispy.
- Reserve the fat. Mix in the mayonnaise into the heavy cream.
- Salt and pepper to taste, and cook until mayonnaise is warmed through.
- Make spirals of the zucchini with a spiralizer.
- If you don't have a spiralizer you can make thin zucchini strips with a potato peeler. Add zoodles to the warm cream sauce.
- Divide between four plates and top with bacon, egg yolks, parsley, and a generous amount of freshly grated parmesan.
- Drizzle bacon grease on top and serve immediately.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:10.