Greek Keto Salad
- 4 medium tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 cucumber (diced)
- 140 grams feta cheese (chopped)
- 1/2 red onion (chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- Cut the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, feta, bell pepper.
- Put them in a salad bowl together with the olives.
- Mix everything together and add the salt and the oregano.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and the minced garlic clove in a separate cup.
- Enjoy it with someone you love!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:48.