Keto Teriyaki Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings ,
- 1/2 cup gluten-free tamari ,
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos ,
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar (order here or coconut vinegar, order here)
- 3 teaspoons garlic (order here or coconut vinegar, order here)
- 1/4 cup sesame oil (order here or coconut vinegar, order here)
- 1 teaspoon paprika (order here or coconut vinegar, order here)
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener ,
- 1 teaspoon stevia extract
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl, draining the excess water. Mix the rest of the ingredients in another bowl until well combined. Pour the seasoning mixture over the chicken and stir until coated. Let the chicken marinate overnight, if possible, for best flavor, if not a few hours will work. Heat up the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Put each wing on the paper with tongs, shaking off the excess liquid. Put the wings in the oven on top rack and cook them for 45 minutes. Remove the wings from the oven and turn each one over to the less cooked side. Broil for 3-5 minutes on high until the wings turns golden brown. Remove the wings from the oven, serve and enjoy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:41:05.