Keto Teriyaki Wings
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1/2 cup gluten-free tamari
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar (order here or coconut vinegar, order here)
- 3 teaspoons garlic (order here or coconut vinegar, order here)
- 1/4 cup sesame oil (order here or coconut vinegar, order here)
- 1 teaspoon paprika (order here or coconut vinegar, order here)
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon stevia extract
- Place the chicken wings in a large bowl, draining the excess water.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in another bowl until well combined.
- Pour the seasoning mixture over the chicken and stir until coated.
- Let the chicken marinate overnight, if possible, for best flavor, if not a few hours will work.
- Heat up the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Put each wing on the paper with tongs, shaking off the excess liquid.
- Put the wings in the oven on top rack and cook them for 45 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven and turn each one over to the less cooked side.
- Broil for 3-5 minutes on high until the wings turns golden brown.
- Remove the wings from the oven, serve and enjoy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:41:05.