Keto Low Carb Cauliflower Pizza
- 10 ounces cauliflower rice (or 4 cups florets)
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (or 4 cups florets)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 eggs (large
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory Instructions Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until crumbly and rice like.
- Heat the cauliflower rice in a dry skillet over medium high heat, stirring often to remove as much moisture as possible, about 10 minutes.
- Once it looks somewhat dry, add parmesan cheese and seasonings.
- Continue to cook on medium heat until the parmesan is melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the egg.
- Use parchment on a 12 inch round pizza pan and spray with olive oil cooking spray.Place another piece of parchment paper on top and spread out the "dough" and flatten as best you can.
- Make the edges slightly higher to form a crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add your favorite toppings and bake another 10 minutes.
- Cut into 8 large slices and serve!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:03.