Lamb Meatballs with Mint Gremolata – Keto
- 2 pounds ground lamb
- 1/2 cup almond flour (superfine)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (superfine)
- 1 clove garlic (superfine)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons za'atar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (superfine)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (superfine)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 2 cloves garlic (superfine)
- For the meatballs: Combine the meatball ingredients (except olive oil) in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Form into 24 one and a half inch (approximately) meatballs.
- Heat the olive oil in a nonstick saute pan over medium heat.
- Cook the meatballs in batches until brown on both sides and cooked through – about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove cooked meatballs and place on a paper towel lined plate until ready to serve.
- Serve warm, sprinkled generously with gremolata.
- For the gremolata: Combine the ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:28.