Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded dried coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (Kerrygold, softened)
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large eggs
- 3/4 cup morsels (Kerrygold, softened)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a bowl combine almond flour, coconut, baking powder, salt and espresso powder.
- Set the bowl aside.
- In a large mixing bowl whip the butter and Swerve together until creamy.
- Beat in the vanilla and egg.
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredient mixture.
- Beat for 1 minute or until everything is mixed well together.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a small cookie or ice cream scooper make 1-inch size balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:37.