- 15 ounces ricotta cheese (container)
- 3 tablespoons sweetener (container)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 packet pudding mix (container)
- Mix all ingredients in stand mixer until thick and fluffy! Spread into a small baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray! Bake at 300 for 60 mins or until brown and set.
- Mine took an additional 10 mins! Let cool in the dish for 15 mins and then refrigerate for an hour.
- Flip cake onto a plate and refrigerate for another hour.
- By all means, you may enjoy this still warm, it’s delicious that way as well, and has sort of a bread pudding texture.
- But after it was completely chilled it had a nice firm cake texture.
- Enjoy! I also made this little snippet video on my Instagram 💕
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:55.