- 15 ounces ricotta cheese (container)
- 2 eggs ,
- 3 tablespoons sweetener (container)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract ,
- 1 packet pudding mix (container)
- Mix all ingredients in stand mixer until thick and fluffy! Spread into a small baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray! Bake at 300 for 60 mins or until brown and set. Mine took an additional 10 mins! Let cool in the dish for 15 mins and then refrigerate for an hour. Flip cake onto a plate and refrigerate for another hour. By all means, you may enjoy this still warm, it’s delicious that way as well, and has sort of a bread pudding texture. But after it was completely chilled it had a nice firm cake texture. Enjoy! I also made this little snippet video on my Instagram 💕
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:55.