- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 red onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 1/2 ounces cheddar cheese (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- red onion (chopped)
- roma tomatoes
- shredded lettuce
- yellow mustard
- Instructions:Heat oil in skillet over medium high heat, add beef, onion, and spices.
- Brown the meat while stirring occasionally. Stir in tomato paste, and half the cheese until well combined and the cheese is melty.
- Top with pickles, red onion, tomatoes, as well as the remaining cheese.
- Drizzle yellow mustard over the casserole and serve over bed of shredded lettuce.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:56.