Keto Corn Dog Muffins
- 10 hot dogs (sliced Use organic 0 carb hot dogs when possible)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons butter (sliced Use organic 0 carb hot dogs when possible)
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (sliced Use organic 0 carb hot dogs when possible)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 Slice hotdogs and set aside Melt butter and coconut oil In a large mixing bowl combine coconut flour, almond flour, eggs, salt, baking soda, oil, and butter and mix well.
- Next, add hot dogs and coconut milk.
- Mix together with a spoon.
- Your batter will be light and fluffy.
- Place silicon baking cups in a muffin pan and fill with batter.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean) Serve with sugar-free ketchup, mustard, and mayo
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:23:32.