Flourless Keto Brownies (Paleo, Vegan, Nut Free)
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 225 grams baking chocolate (100%, Can use any baking chocolate of choice)
- 3/4 cup sweetener (100%, Can use any baking chocolate of choice)
- 2 large eggs (100%, Can use any baking chocolate of choice)
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (100%, Can use any baking chocolate of choice)
- Ingredients 6 tbsp coconut oil 225 grams 100% baking chocolate Can use any baking chocolate of choice 3/4 cup granulated sweetener of choice * See notes 2 large eggs To keep it vegan, I prefer using Ener-G egg replacement 3 tbsp arrowroot powder 2 tbsp cocoa powder 1/4 cup chocolate chips of choice I used a chopped up Stevia-sweetened milk chocolate bar (linked in the post) Instructions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 Celsius).
- Line an 8 x 8-inch deep pan or brownie pan with parchment paper and set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your coconut oil with your baking chocolate of choice.
- Once smooth and glossy, add all your other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the brownie batter into the lined pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, and remove once a toothpick comes out 'just' clean from the center.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the pan completely, before slicing into pieces.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:32:59.