Keto Raspberry Lemon Loaf
- 3 large eggs
- 1 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup melted butter (ghee or virgin coconut oil, 60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (ghee or virgin coconut oil, 60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener (powdered
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (ghee or virgin coconut oil, 60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener (powdered
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries (ghee or virgin coconut oil, 60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- Preheat oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together the dry cake ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs using a hand mixer.
- Add the melted butter (or ghee), lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Gently fold in the raspberries and mix using a spatula.
- Pour into the loaf pan lined with parchment paper and spread evenly using a spatula.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven, set aside and let cool before adding the glaze.
- To make the glaze simply mix together the ingredients in a small bowl until smooth.
- (See tips above for sweetener-free option).
- Pour over the cooled loaf.
- Sprinkle with the reserved raspberries.
- Slice and serve! Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:51:39.