Keto Raspberry Lemon Loaf
- 3 large eggs ,
- 1 large egg whites ,
- 1 lemon ,
- 1/4 cup melted butter (ghee or virgin coconut oil, 60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (ghee or virgin coconut oil, 60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener (powdered,
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt ,
- 1 teaspoon baking powder ,
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (ghee or virgin coconut oil, 60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener (powdered,
- 1 lemon ,
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries (ghee or virgin coconut oil, 60 ml/ 2 fl oz)
- Preheat oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper. In a large bowl whisk together the dry cake ingredients. In another bowl, beat the eggs using a hand mixer. Add the melted butter (or ghee), lemon juice, and lemon zest. Gently fold in the raspberries and mix using a spatula. Pour into the loaf pan lined with parchment paper and spread evenly using a spatula. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Once cooked, remove from the oven, set aside and let cool before adding the glaze. To make the glaze simply mix together the ingredients in a small bowl until smooth. (See tips above for sweetener-free option). Pour over the cooled loaf. Sprinkle with the reserved raspberries. Slice and serve! Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:51:39.