Roasted Chicken Stacks
- 5 chicken breasts (small, or chicken breast cutlets)
- 1 head savoy cabbage
- 5 slices prosciutto
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons salt (small, or chicken breast cutlets)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons herbs (small, or chicken breast cutlets)
- 1/2 cup bone broth
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Combine the chicken breast, salt, pepper, herbs and coconut flour in a gallon sized plastic bag.
- Shake to evenly coat the chicken, yes, like shake and bake!Drizzle a tbsp.
- of the oil on the sheet pan.
- Shred the savoy cabbage and make 5 little piles of shredded cabbage on the sheet pan.
- Sprinkle with a little salt.
- Drizzle a little oil on them.
- Place a coated chicken breast over each one.
- Lastly top each chicken piece with a slice of prosciutto.
- Drizzle with remaining oil.
- Roast at 400F for 30 minutesPour the broth in to the sheet pan.
- Roast for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve hot.
- Use a spatula to scoop up one stack at a time.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:25:57.