Chicken Taco Lettuce Wraps (Healthy, Low-carb, Keto)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (or thighs)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic (or thighs)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 leaves romaine lettuce (or thighs)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 1 tomatoes (diced)
- 1/4 cup onions (or thighs)
- 1/2 cup cilantro (or thighs)
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt (or thighs)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jalapeno chilies (or thighs)
- 1 clove garlic (or thighs)
- 1 pinch salt
- Add the chicken, garlic, olive oil, and spices in a large bowl or zip-seal bag.
- Place in fridge and let marinate for at least 15-30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard marinade.
- Place chicken on a grill or pan heated to medium-high heat.
- Let chicken cook until it is no longer pink on the inside, about 9-10 minutes per side (or until it has reached an internal temperature of 165 degrees F).
- To Make Cilantro Sauce Place all the ingredients in the food processor and blend for 1 minute or until creamy.
- To Assemble Layer lettuce wraps with chicken, tomatoes, onion, and avocado.
- Drizzle with cilantro sauce or your favorite taco sauce
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:38.