Easy, Low-Carb Keto Bacon Deviled Eggs
- 6 large eggs (boiled)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 4 slices bacon (boiled)
- Slice each of the eggs in half.
- Remove the egg yolks from each egg.
- Place the yolks in medium sized bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the bacon and mix well.
- Add 3/4 of the crumbled bacon to the mixture and stir.
- Spoon the mixture into each of the egg whites.
- Place pieces of crumbled bacon in each of the egg halves.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:02.