Cheesy Bacon Chicken Tenders (low-carb, keto)
- 1 pound chicken tenderloin (or breasts cut into strips)
- 8 slices bacon (or breasts cut into strips)
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F 2.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and/or a baking rack 3.
- Place equal amounts of cheese on each chicken tender 4.
- Wrap each chicken tender in one slice of bacon keep the cheese inside and on top 5.
- Place on prepared baking sheet 6.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F 7.
- Broil to crisp bacon if desired 8.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:52.