Sticky Vietnamese Keto Chicken Wings
- 50 grams sriracha sauce
- 20 grams coconut aminos (or gluten free tamari)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 20 grams apple cider vinegar
- 20 grams olive oil
- 25 grams sweetener (or gluten free tamari)
- 2 pinches salt (or gluten free tamari)
- 1 tablespoon sambal chili paste (or gluten free tamari)
- 15 grams gluten (or gluten free tamari)
- 1 kilogram chicken wings (or gluten free tamari)
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves (or gluten free tamari)
- 50 grams butter
- Instructions Place all marinade ingredients and wings into a large bowl and marinate for at least 1 hour. Preheat oven to 200℃.
- Prepare a baking tray with baking paper. Place wings on tray and reserve marinade Bake 25 minutes flip and cook for further 10 minutes or until cooked through with a tinge of black char Heat remaining marinade and butter over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Toss wings in butter sauce and serve with fresh coriander
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:26.