Keto Cauliflower Risotto & Salmon Meal Prep
- 18 ounces salmon (wild caught)
- 1 asparagus (bundle)
- 1 spray olive oil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons herb seasoning (wild caught)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- sea salt
- 1 head cauliflower (wild caught)
- 1 1/2 cups portobello mushrooms (wild caught)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 8 ounces coconut cream (wild caught)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (wild caught)
- dried thyme (wild caught)
- sea salt
- red pepper (wild caught)
- Set oven to 420F.
- Chop the bottom (white) ends off the asparagus.
- Season raw salmon fillets with olive oil, herb seasoning, smoked paprika and sea salt & pepper.
- Rub on the seasonings and place them on a baking rack or tray alongside the asparagus spears (make sure they’re spread out).
- Spray the asparagus with olive oil, then season with a few pinches of sea salt, pepper and red pepper.
- Bake the entire tray in the oven for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Chop the stems off the cauliflower to remove the florets and place the florets into a food processor or blender.
- Pulse blend the florets until you create rice-like chunks.
- Set a nonstick skillet on medium high heat and add olive oil.
- Toss in the chopped garlic and cook for about 2 minutes, careful not to burn the garlic.
- Then, toss in the portobello mushroom and the seasonings.
- Cook for about 3 to 5 minutes, allowing the mushrooms to sear and absorb the seasonings.
- Add the cauliflower rice to the skillet and cook/sear the rice for about 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently with a spatula so that it does not burn.
- Pour in the coconut cream, chicken broth and parmesan cheese.
- Reduce the heat to low-medium, stir and bring the mixture to a simmer.
- Place a top on the skillet and allow it to cook for about 15 minutes, until you have a creamy consistency much like risotto.
- 291 calories, 39g protein, 1g carbs, 14g fat, 1g fiber, 1g sugar
- 239 calories, 6g protein, 9g carbs, 20g fat, 3g fiber, 7g sugar
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:41:06.