Keto Low-Carb 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- S werve Sweetener
- refined sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir to mix well.
- Make 12-15 balls using the cookie dough.
- (If you prefer really flat cookies you should aim for 15.
- Slightly thicker cookies will result in about 12 cookies).
- An ice cream scoop works well, so does rolling the balls in your hands.
- Line a cookie sheet with silicone baking mats.
- You can also use parchment paper.
- Place the cookie dough on the cookie sheet.
- Make sure the cookies do not touch.
- Use a fork and press down on each ball of cookie dough.
- Create crisscross imprints in the cookie dough to flatten the balls.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until the cookies are golden brown.
- Mine were ready around 13 minutes.
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 1-2 minutes on the cookie sheet before removing.
- After 1-2 minutes place the cookies on a cooling rack to fully cool.
- Recipe Notes I typically use unsweetened almond milk for everything.
- It pairs wonderfully with these cookies and is keto friendly.
- If you would like cookies with chocolate chips use 1/4 cup and simply fold in the chocolate chips right before you mold the cookie dough into balls
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:00.