Low Carb Keto Hamburger Buns
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- spices (see notes)
- Preheat the oven to 425 deg Add all the ingredients in a blender and pulse until just mixed and smooth.
- Make sure the coconut oil is liquid (melted) before adding it.
- Pour the batter into 4 small pot pie pans or large muffin tins.
- We used the small pot pie pans shown in the picture.
- Silicone bakeware would be ideal for these.keto hamburger buns Bake for 15 minutes.
- NOTE: You may need to adjust baking time for your cookware.
- Our first attempt at this recipe was in ceramic ramekins and they took longer (25 minutes) but also stuck in the ramiken too much.
- These metal pie pans only took 15 minutes and produced a great result.
- Recipe Notes We used a seasoning mix from Bragg called "Organic Sprinkle Herbs & Spices Seasoning".
- You could use any seasonings you think would be good such as rosemary, garlic powder, or onion flakes
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:52:47.