Low Carb Eggnog
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup cream (Heavy/Double/Thickened)
- 1 teaspoon stevia (Heavy/Double/Thickened)
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- In a small saucepan, whisk together all of the ingredients until smooth.
- Place on the stove top over the lowest heat.
- Cook, whisking continuously, until the eggs have just cooked, the eggnog has thickened and it coats the back of a spoon.
- Enjoy warm or cool, then place into the fridge to chill.
- Either way, you could enjoy your eggnog topped with plenty of whipped cream.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:30:29.