Keto Cauliflower Parmesan Cheese Patties
- 3 cups cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese (finely grated)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (finely grated)
- 1/4 cup green onions (finely grated)
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (finely grated)
- Chopped the cauliflower and place in a steamer for 10-12 minutes.
- Wait until the vegetables are tender.Place the tender cauliflowers on a chopping board and let stand to cool for a couple of minutes before mincing into fine pieces.
- Stir the eggs, grated Parmesan cheese, coconut flour, and green onions in a mixing bowl.
- Add the minced cauliflowers.
- Check the taste and add your preferred amount of salt and pepper.Melt a tbsp of butter on a non-stick frying pan.
- Pile some shredded cheese on four separate spots on the pan.Use a round cookie cutter to make about ½ cup cauliflower patties with decent thickness.
- Place the patties on top of the pile of cheese.
- Fry for around 5 minutes till the surface and sides are golden brown in color.
- Flip the patties and fry for another 5 minutes.Enjoy eating with any meat dish of your choice.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:57:47.