Keto Bread - Gluten Free - Low Carb
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 6 large eggs (Separated)
- 4 tablespoons butter (Separated)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 375 or 190 Celsius Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- In a hand or stand mixer to beat egg whites and Cream of Tartar until soft peaks form.Use a hand mixer to beat egg yolks, butter, almond flour, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well until combined.
- The dough will be thick.Add 1/3 of the beaten egg whites to the almond flour dough mixture and mix together.Add the rest of the egg whites to the dough mixture and combine.
- Do not over mix!Buttered a 8x4 loaf pan and add bread mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Check to make sure bread is cooked with a toothpick.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:26.