Keto Cloud Bread (“Oopsie Bread”)
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.Carefully separate egg whites from yolks.
- Place whites in one bowl and yolks in another.In the bowl of egg yolks, add cream cheese and mix together with a hand mixer until well-combined.In the bowl of egg whites, add cream of tartar and salt.
- Using a hand mixer, mix together at high speed until stiff peaks form.Pouring slowly, add yolk mixture to egg whites and carefully fold in until there are no white streaks.Spoon mixture onto prepared baking sheet about ½ to ¾ inches tall and about 5 inches apart.Bake in oven on middle rack for 30 minutes, until tops are lightly golden.Allow to cool (they will likely be too crumbly directly out of the oven) and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:26:06.