Vegan Low Carb Cauliflower Nuggets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets (try to make them uniform in size)
- 1/4 cup chickpea flour (try to make them uniform in size)
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spread florets out in a single layer in a pan, and bake for about a half hour.
- In the last few minutes of baking - mix together chickpea flour, sauce and water until a batter forms (it should be about the consistency of pancake batter).
- Carefully dip each floret into the batter (it's easiest with a fork), and lay back on to the baking dish.
- Bake for an additional half hour.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:15:43.