Cauliflower Falafel (Whole30, Keto, Vegetarian)
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 cups sunflower seeds (pumpkin seeds or ground nuts, or a combination of these)
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 onions (large diced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon Himal (pumpkin seeds or ground nuts, or a combination of these)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour (pumpkin seeds or ground nuts, or a combination of these)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Blend sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and/or almonds in blender or food processor until powdered.
- Add in cilantro, parsley and diced onion and pulse until finely minced.
- Add to a large bowl along with all remaining ingredients except coconut flour.
- Once thoroughly mixed, add in coconut flour by the tablespoon-full until mixture can be formed into balls.
- Form into approximately 1.5 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven for approximately 20-25 minutes or until the outside is firm and begins to brown slightly.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before consuming.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:00.