Cauliflower Falafel (Whole30, Keto, Vegetarian)
- 2 cups cauliflower rice ,
- 2 cups sunflower seeds (pumpkin seeds or ground nuts, or a combination of these)
- 1 cup fresh parsley ,
- 1 cup fresh cilantro ,
- 1/2 onions (large diced),
- 3 eggs ,
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder ,
- 1 tablespoon cumin ,
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder ,
- 1 teaspoon Himal (pumpkin seeds or ground nuts, or a combination of these)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour (pumpkin seeds or ground nuts, or a combination of these)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Blend sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and/or almonds in blender or food processor until powdered. Add in cilantro, parsley and diced onion and pulse until finely minced. Add to a large bowl along with all remaining ingredients except coconut flour. Once thoroughly mixed, add in coconut flour by the tablespoon-full until mixture can be formed into balls. Form into approximately 1.5 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet. Bake in oven for approximately 20-25 minutes or until the outside is firm and begins to brown slightly. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before consuming.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:36:00.