Low Carb Vegan Sausage Patties
- 1 cup chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup chopped pecans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons spice mix (drained and rinsed)
- Process nuts and chickpeas in a food processor or blender until a chunky sort of paste forms.
- Yeah, I know - super appetizing terminology.
- Plop the mixture into a mixing bowl, and thoroughly stir in spices.
- Cover and let this sit in the fridge for a bit, so the flavors mix together.
- I recommend a half hour.
- Heat a bit of olive or coconut oil in a pan on the stove, on medium heat (though, on the lower end of medium).
- Form patties (really pack those things tight), and heat for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully (!!!) flip and heat for anotehr 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the pan and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:08.