Low Carb Pumpkin Cheddar Risotto
- 1/2 onions (a small
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 12 ounces cauliflower (a small, diced)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée (a small, diced)
- 3 ounces shredded cheddar cheese (a small, diced)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (a small, diced)
- In a fairly large saucepan on medium heat, add the olive oil, leek, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Let the leek soften (cook until it's pretty translucent), stirring occasionally.
- Add in cauliflower, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour in the veggie broth and place the lid on the saucepan, and let this cook for about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally so as not to have the cauliflower stick.
- Taste the mixture (carefully!) - add more salt/pepper if necessary.
- If the cauliflower is still a bit hard, cook until it is softer, and more like rice.
- Remove the mixture from heat and garnish with parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:06.