Smoked Sausage Frittata Recipe with Spinach & Mushroom
- 10 ounces spinach
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 4 ounces mushrooms (sliced)
- 14 ounces smoked sausage (sliced)
- 1 clove garlic (sliced)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.In a skillet, wilt spinach over medium heat.
- Remove excess moisture and reserve spinach for the frittata.Grease a 10-inch cast iron skillet with ghee.
- Sautee mushrooms, smoked sausage, and garlic over medium heat.
- Add in wilted spinach, season with salt and pepper.
- Distribute the mixture evenly throughout the skillet.In a medium bowl, whisk eggs with salt and pepper.
- Pour the seasoned eggs over the mixture in the skillet.
- Carefully place in the oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.Remove from oven and rest for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into the frittata.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:24:40.