Savory Keto Cheese Pancake
- 3 large eggs ,
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (or apple cider vinegar)
- 2 coconut flour (or apple cider vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons chives (or apple cider vinegar)
- salt ,
- pepper ,
- 1 tablespoon ghee (or apple cider vinegar)
- fried eggs ,
- bacon slices ,
- avocado (sliced
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks. In a bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat the egg whites, add the cream of tartar and keep beating until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in the egg yolks, ... ... grated parmesan, ... ... and sift in the coconut flour. Finally, add the chives and season with salt and pepper. Grease a small pan with ghee and heat over a medium heat. Once the pan is hot, pour in the pancake mixture. You can test that by dripping a small amount of the mixture on the pan. If it sizzles, it's ready. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until small bubbles appear o top. Then, broil on high for 3-5 minutes, or until set and lightly golden. To serve (1/2 to 1 pancake per serving), top with your favourites such as fried eggs, sliced avocado or crisped up bacon.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:25:09.