Savory Keto Cheese Pancake
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (or apple cider vinegar)
- 2 coconut flour (or apple cider vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons chives (or apple cider vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon ghee (or apple cider vinegar)
- fried eggs
- bacon slices
- avocado (sliced
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
- In a bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat the egg whites, add the cream of tartar and keep beating until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold in the egg yolks, ...
- grated parmesan, ...
- and sift in the coconut flour.
- Finally, add the chives and season with salt and pepper.
- Grease a small pan with ghee and heat over a medium heat.
- Once the pan is hot, pour in the pancake mixture.
- You can test that by dripping a small amount of the mixture on the pan.
- If it sizzles, it's ready.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes, until small bubbles appear o top.
- Then, broil on high for 3-5 minutes, or until set and lightly golden.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:25:09.