Keto Garlic Squash and Zucchini
- 2 yellow squash (small, sliced)
- 2 zucchini (small
- 1 can diced tomatoes (small, sliced)
- 1 onions (large
- 1 clove garlic (small, sliced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons basil (small, sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (small, sliced)
- Cover bottom of a large skillet with the olive oil.
- Turn heat to high and brown the onion, garlic and squash just a little bit.
- While you are browning the vegetables, sprinkle them with basil.
- When the vegetables are slightly browned, remove from heat.If you use fresh tomatoes, cook them in a non-stick frying pan on medium heat for about five minutes to let the juices from the tomato evaporate a little.
- After five minutes, add the tomatoes to the other vegetables and stir.
- If using canned diced tomatoes, they can be added directly to the other vegetables.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Let simmer on low until the squash is tender.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:12:32.