- 1/2 cup pork (Bacon's Heir, Dust)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 large eggs
- 4 pork chops (Bacon's Heir, Dust)
- 2 tablespoons bacon fat (Bacon's Heir, Dust)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces crimini mushrooms (Bacon's Heir, Dust)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix pork dust and parmesan cheese together in a shallow bowl.
- Crack an egg in another shallow bowl and whisk very well.
- Dip both sides of the pork chop into the egg, then into the pork dust mixture.
- Repeat for all pork chops and set aside.
- Heat the bacon fat (or olive oil) over medium high heat until the pan is hot and the oil begins to whisp.
- Fry until browned on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add sliced mushrooms to pan with oil.
- Season with paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper.
- Once the mushrooms are cooked and tender, add cream to the pan and stir very frequently until it thickens.
- Serve sauce over pork chops.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:34.