- 1/2 cup pork (Bacon's Heir, Dust)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese ,
- 1 large eggs ,
- 4 pork chops (Bacon's Heir, Dust)
- 2 tablespoons bacon fat (Bacon's Heir, Dust)
- salt ,
- pepper ,
- 1/2 cup heavy cream ,
- 6 ounces crimini mushrooms (Bacon's Heir, Dust)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika ,
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder ,
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder ,
- salt ,
- Mix pork dust and parmesan cheese together in a shallow bowl. Crack an egg in another shallow bowl and whisk very well. Dip both sides of the pork chop into the egg, then into the pork dust mixture. Repeat for all pork chops and set aside. Heat the bacon fat (or olive oil) over medium high heat until the pan is hot and the oil begins to whisp. Fry until browned on both sides, about 3-4 minutes per side. Remove from pan and set aside. Add sliced mushrooms to pan with oil. Season with paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper. Once the mushrooms are cooked and tender, add cream to the pan and stir very frequently until it thickens. Serve sauce over pork chops.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:39:34.