Low Carb Chicken Feta Meatballs
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 8 ounces feta cheese (grated or crumbled)
- 1 lemon zest (grated or crumbled)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons rosemary (grated or crumbled)
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a bowl place all the ingredients, except the butter and oil, and combine well.
- For best results we recommend putting on a set of disposable gloves and mixing by hand.Roll the mixture into evenly sized meatballs.
- We made ours quite large and ended up with 28 meatballs.Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add the oil and butter.Place the meatballs into the frying pan and cook for 7 minutes on each side.
- You may need to drop the heat if the meatballs are browning too quickly.Remove from the pan and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:59:04.