Thai Coconut Red Curry Chicken Thighs with Bok Choy - Paleo, Gluten-Free, Keto, Low Carb
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil ,
- 8 chicken thighs (boneless and skinless)
- 1/2 onions (medium,
- 3 cloves garlic (boneless and skinless)
- 2 cans coconut milk ,
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste ,
- 1/2 cup chicken stock ,
- 1/4 cup lime juice ,
- 4 cups baby bok choy (boneless and skinless)
- 1 green pepper (boneless and skinless)
- Heat a pan over high heat. Add half of the coconut oil. Once it's melted, add the chicken thighs. Cook for 3 minutes, flip and cook for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set the chicken aside on a plate. Add the other half of the coconut oil to the pan. Add the onion and saute for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add the green pepper and saute for 2 minutes. Add the coconut milk, broth, lime juice and curry paste. Add the chicken and cover, cooking for about 8 minutes. Add the bok choy to the pan and cover again, steaming until the stalks are tender but still crisp (about 5 minutes). Serve over cauliflower rice. Enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:45:40.