Keto chicken Garam masala
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken (breastchicken breasts)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 red bell pepper (breastchicken breasts)
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream (breastchicken breasts)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (breastchicken breasts)
- garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds (breastchicken breasts)
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom (breastchicken breasts)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric (breastchicken breasts)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Mix the spices for Garam masala. Cut the chicken breasts lengthwise.
- Place a large skillet over medium high heat and fry the chicken in butter until golden brown. Add half the garam masala mix to the pan and stir thoroughly. Season with salt, and place the chicken, including the juices, in a baking dish. Finely chop the bell pepper and add that to a small bowl along with the coconut cream and remaining garam masala mix. Pour over the chicken.
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:21:44.