Keto Spinach Artichoke Chicken Casserole
- 1 tablespoon butter (salted)
- 2 tablespoons red onion (salted)
- 2 cups spinach
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (salted)
- 1/2 jalapeno chilies
- cream cheese (salted)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (salted)
- 3 cups chicken breasts (salted)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (salted)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (salted)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large skillet** over medium heat, melt butter and saute onion until translucent.
- Add Spinach, artichokes and jalapeno.
- Saute until spinach is wilted.
- Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- In large bowl, mix cream cheese, mayo, sour cream and garlic powder until smooth.
- Add mixture to skillet.
- Add cooked cubed chicken and mozzarella to skillet.
- Pour contents into baking dish (like an 8×8 pan), if not using an oven safe skillet.
- Top with parmesan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly and brown.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:24:01.