Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (We use this!)
- 1/2 cup olive oil (We use this!)
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons erythritol (We use this!)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons poppy seeds (We use this!)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3/4 tablespoon baking powder (We use this!)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In one bowl combine the olive oil, eggs, lemon juice, and lemon zest.In another bowl combine the coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder and salt.Add the dry ingredients to the wet in two batches as you combine.
- Add the poppy seeds and combine again.Grease a muffin tin or place muffin cups in the tin and evenly distribute the batter among 12 muffins.
- We like to use a cookie scooper!Place in a 350 degree oven for 20-22 minutes.
- Allow to cool before digging in!Store in a ziplock or sealable container in the fridge up to 2 weeks or freeze up to two months.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:11:32.