RASPBERRY CHIA JAM
- 3 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons erythritol
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla beans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Using a fork and bowl (or a food processors) mash or crush your raspberries.
- Place your mashed raspberries in a saucepan, adding your water before bringing to a boil over medium heat, cooking 2-3 minutes to soften.
- Remove the saucepan from heat.
- Add your erythritol (or liquid stevia) and vanilla powder (or substitute), mixing well before adding the chia seeds.
- Stir in until well-mixed before letting the mixture cool 20 minutes to thicken.
- Store in the refrigerator in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:17.