RASPBERRY CHIA JAM
- 3 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3 tablespoons water ,
- 3 tablespoons erythritol ,
- 10 drops liquid stevia ,
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla beans ,
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract ,
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- Using a fork and bowl (or a food processors) mash or crush your raspberries. Place your mashed raspberries in a saucepan, adding your water before bringing to a boil over medium heat, cooking 2-3 minutes to soften. Remove the saucepan from heat. Add your erythritol (or liquid stevia) and vanilla powder (or substitute), mixing well before adding the chia seeds. Stir in until well-mixed before letting the mixture cool 20 minutes to thicken. Store in the refrigerator in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:17.