Keto Veggie-Loaded Breakfast Casserole – 4g Carbs per Serving
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Prep 15 minutes Cook 40 minutes Ready in 55 minutes Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat, until the meat it's no longer pink; drain.
- Add the salt, paprika and onion powder to the meat.
- Slice the mushrooms and cook them in a pan with the melted butter for 5-6 minutes.
- Let it cool down.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs with the whipping cream.
- Add the cooked ground beef, mushrooms, broccoli and half of the cheddar cheese.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Add the rest of the cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:40:09.