Low Carb Vegan Pumpkin Stuffed Mushrooms
- 6 portobello caps (about 4-5" in diameter)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ground black pepper (about 4-5" in diameter)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prep mushrooms by removing stems and gills, and removing any dirt or debris.
- Put the stems to the side.
- Finely chop up the stems of the mushrooms, and one of the cleaned caps.
- Stir pumpkin into the spice mixture in a medium sized bowl, and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Add in walnuts and the finely chopped mushrooms and mix until uniform.
- Divide up filling and portion out into the remaining five mushroom caps.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the caps have shrunk in size and everything is tender.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:16:14.