Keto Vegetarian Taco Soup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 bags meat (Beyond, Beyond Beef Crumbles, Feisty)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 vegetable broth (Beyond, Beyond Beef Crumbles, Feisty)
- 16 ounces water
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces cream cheese (Beyond, Beyond Beef Crumbles, Feisty)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (Beyond, Beyond Beef Crumbles, Feisty)
- Place soup pot on medium heat and add coconut oil.
- Add the 2 bags of Beyond Meat Beef Crumbles and stir until thawed (about 5 min) Add in garlic powder, onion powder and cumin and stir (1 min) Add in vegetable broth, water and tomatoes.
- Stir and allow to warm for 5-8 min.
- Once the soup is warmed, add in the cream cheese and cream or coconut milk and stir until completely incorporated (about 5 min) Serve.
- You can add any low carb toppings you like.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:50:03.