Pesto Scrambled Eggs
- 3 large eggs (free-range or organic)
- basil ,
- 1 tablespoon butter ,
- ghee ,
- 1 tablespoon pesto (free-range or organic)
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche (free-range or organic)
- salt (to taste,
- ground black pepper (free-range or organic)
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper and beat them well with a whisk or fork. Pour the eggs into a pan, add butter or ghee and turn the heat on. Keep on low heat while stirring constantly. Do not stop stirring as the eggs may get dry and lose the creamy texture. Add the pesto and mix in well. Take off the heat, spoon crème fraîche in and mix well with the eggs. This will help the eggs cool down and stop cooking while keeping the creamy texture. Place on a serving plate and try with sliced avocado on top or my Ultimate Keto Buns!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:50:58.