Pesto Scrambled Eggs
- 3 large eggs (free-range or organic)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon pesto (free-range or organic)
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche (free-range or organic)
- salt (to taste
- ground black pepper (free-range or organic)
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper and beat them well with a whisk or fork.
- Pour the eggs into a pan, add butter or ghee and turn the heat on.
- Keep on low heat while stirring constantly.
- Do not stop stirring as the eggs may get dry and lose the creamy texture.
- Add the pesto and mix in well.
- Take off the heat, spoon crème fraîche in and mix well with the eggs.
- This will help the eggs cool down and stop cooking while keeping the creamy texture.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:50:58.