Keto Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 10 hot dogs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 cup tomato sauce (Low Carb)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste (Low Carb)
- 2 tablespoons worchestershire
- 4 teaspoons stevia (Low Carb)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt (Low Carb)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 Brown ground beef over med high heat and add 1 tsp of salt to meat while cooking. Mix all spices in a small bowl along with tomato sauce and paste Once ground beef is done drain and set aside add hot dogs to the pan and lightly brown Remove hot dogs from heat and cut when cooled In a large bowl (or baking dish) mix ground beef, hot dogs, onion and tomato mixture and mix until well combined. Pour all ingredients into a 9X13 baking dish and top with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:23:18.