Keto Cheesy Shrimp Soup Recipe LCHF
- 24 ounces shrimp (Extra Small)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (Extra Small)
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup butter
- Wash and slice mushrooms.
- Add mushrooms and chicken broth to a large soup pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and add heavy whipping cream, butter, and cheese (add cheese slowly) stir until completely melted.
- Reduce heat and prepare shrimp as directed in a separate pot.
- Once shrimp is cooked add to soup and garnish with parsley (optional).
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:23:16.