Deep Dish Cheese Crust Pizza #Keto
- 4 ounces cream cheese (I used 2 oz of regular cream cheese and 2 oz of vegetable spread cream cheese)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (I used 2 oz of regular cream cheese and 2 oz of vegetable spread cream cheese)
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used 2 oz of regular cream cheese and 2 oz of vegetable spread cream cheese)
- Taking the 4 ounces of cream cheese and four eggs blend until smooth.
- Mix in 1 TBSP Italian seasoning and 1 tsp of garlic powder) Take a 13 x 9 pan and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the bottom.
- Pour the egg and cream cheese mixture on top.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes at 350°.
- Take it out of the oven and spread 3 to 4 tablespoons of pizza sauce or I used sun-dried tomato pesto.
- Sprinkle on the meat mixture.
- I used a half a pound of ground beef, eight slices of Applewood smoked bacon chopped ,one green bell pepper ,three green onions and sautéed.
- Once the meat is put on top of the pesto ,sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese and mozzarella or provolone or whatever you like.
- I used double cheddar because it's what I had.
- Bake at 3:50 for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is good and melted.
- Allow to rest for a few moments cut into eight slices serve eat enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:58.