Deep Dish Cheese Crust Pizza #Keto
- 4 ounces cream cheese (I used 2 oz of regular cream cheese and 2 oz of vegetable spread cream cheese)
- 4 eggs ,
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (I used 2 oz of regular cream cheese and 2 oz of vegetable spread cream cheese)
- 4 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto ,
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used 2 oz of regular cream cheese and 2 oz of vegetable spread cream cheese)
- Taking the 4 ounces of cream cheese and four eggs blend until smooth. Mix in 1 TBSP Italian seasoning and 1 tsp of garlic powder) Take a 13 x 9 pan and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the bottom. Pour the egg and cream cheese mixture on top. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes at 350°. Take it out of the oven and spread 3 to 4 tablespoons of pizza sauce or I used sun-dried tomato pesto. Sprinkle on the meat mixture. I used a half a pound of ground beef, eight slices of Applewood smoked bacon chopped ,one green bell pepper ,three green onions and sautéed. Once the meat is put on top of the pesto ,sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese and mozzarella or provolone or whatever you like. I used double cheddar because it's what I had. Bake at 3:50 for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is good and melted. Allow to rest for a few moments cut into eight slices serve eat enjoy!
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:44:58.