Low-Carb Baked Strawberry Pots
- 300 grams strawberries (10.6 oz)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 vanilla pods (10.6 oz)
- 400 grams yogurt (10.6 oz)
- 90 grams ground almonds (10.6 oz)
- 35 grams sliced almonds (10.6 oz)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes (10.6 oz)
- Remove the stalks from the strawberries.
- Cut the strawberries in half, or quarters if large.
- Place on a non stick baking tray.
- Split open the vanilla pod and add to the tray of strawberries along with the lemon juice and water.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes until soft but the strawberries still retain a slight bite.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile place the ground and flaked almonds, vanilla and salt on another baking tray.
- Mix and toast in the oven for 15 minutes until golden.
- After 12 minutes add the coconut chips and allow to roast for a further 3 minutes until brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Layer the strawberries and yoghurt in a pot or small bowl and top with the almond crumb.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:39:48.