Low-Carb Baked Strawberry Pots
- 300 grams strawberries (10.6 oz)
- 1/2 lemon ,
- 1 tablespoon water ,
- 1 vanilla pods (10.6 oz)
- 400 grams yogurt (10.6 oz)
- 90 grams ground almonds (10.6 oz)
- 35 grams sliced almonds (10.6 oz)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder ,
- 1 pinch salt ,
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes (10.6 oz)
- Remove the stalks from the strawberries. Cut the strawberries in half, or quarters if large. Place on a non stick baking tray. Split open the vanilla pod and add to the tray of strawberries along with the lemon juice and water. Mix. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes until soft but the strawberries still retain a slight bite. Once cooked, remove from the oven and allow to cool. Meanwhile place the ground and flaked almonds, vanilla and salt on another baking tray. Mix and toast in the oven for 15 minutes until golden. After 12 minutes add the coconut chips and allow to roast for a further 3 minutes until brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Layer the strawberries and yoghurt in a pot or small bowl and top with the almond crumb.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:39:48.