Keto Cranberry Bliss Bars
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups erythritol
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger (ground)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 cup chocolate (ground)
- 2/3 cup cranberries (ground)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Swerve Sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup cranberries (ground)
- 1/4 cup icing (ground)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet (with lip) with parchment paper.
- Beat together soft butter, erythritol, with your mix master.
- Add in eggs, one at a time.
- Add 1 tsp of orange extract, and 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Beat until well blended.
- Add ground ginger, baking powder, salt, and almond flour, beating until blended.
- Don't over mix.
- Stir in Keto white chocolate pieces and Keto cranberries by hand.
- Spread evenly over baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes (watch it as some ovens are hotter) until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place baking sheet on wire rack to cool.
- Allow bars to cool completely before frosting.
- Frosting: Beat cream cheese and powdered Swerve together with your mix master until smooth.
- Add 1/2 tsp of orange extract and 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Top cooled bars with frosting.
- Sprinkle with Keto Cranberries and drizzle with left over cream cheese frosting.
- Cut into triangles.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 18:37:55.