Low Carb Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- 1 pound cauliflower
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper (white, ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (white, ground)
- 2 ounces butter (white, ground)
- Cut the cauliflower into evenly sized pieces and place into a saucepanAdd the heavy cream to the saucepan and fill the pan with water until just the tips of the cauliflower are above the water.Bring the cauliflower to the boil and reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes, until very tender and easily broken apart with a spoon.Add the salt, pepper, nutmeg and butter.Blend the soup with a stick blender, take care to ensure that you don't splash yourself with the hot liquid.
- We recommend blending in short bursts until the mixture is smooth.Ladle the soup into 4 bowls to serve and enjoy.
Originally posted 2019-02-20 17:58:25.